The Middle Kingdom Takes Care of Its Own

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013

      Good Friends and Gentles All,

      Please take a moment to consider the following:

      The Middle Kingdom Takes Care of Its Own: A New Cause

      As we draw ever closer to the Fall Crown Tournament, we would like to bring your attention once again to our efforts to aid and support one of our own. Master Hal Raeburn who on June 16th of this year was the victim of a Hit and Run Accident as a Pedestrian.

      The Support and generous spirit of the Society so far on this quest has been heartwarming.

      We are preparing a Silent Auction fundraiser for Hal at Crown Tournament on October 19th in the Barony of Sternfeld. Donations have been coming in for the auction table and they are wonderful. Baroness Keiley Duchem is composing a listing of them to share with you soon. You can still arrange to donate with her if you wish, she can be contacted via email: jak238@... or Phone: 847-980-1547 Please no calls after 9:30pm. Your gifts of items, services and talents are all welcome on the table in support of our Dragon Brother.

      We will accept payments for the auction in all legal tender forms, Cash, Check and Credit/Debit Card.

      Unable to contribute Goods? Budget tight? You can still help! Share this missive with other E-Lists and Groups you are on, help us to spread the word to the far reaches of the Known World. You never know where help could come from.

      Thank you all for your kindness and support for Master Hal in his time of need.

      https://squareup.com/market/alexanders-pewters/chariity-donation-for-master-hal-raeburn

      In Service I remain,

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH, APF

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton; Incoming Meadows Herald

      Modern: Gregory ‘Ash’ Miller