Re: [Ayreton] Project Night at Jadwiga's

  • THL Umm Iskander Mihri
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
      I think I have something about to come up too (chatting with a friend who may need a hand that night)

      On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Jessica Staley-Carroll <jessica@...> wrote:

      Bummer!  I did get your message about geTting together.  What day yhis month is good for you?   From my phone so excuse typos.

      On Oct 2, 2013 3:24 PM, "Carrot Khan" <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

      My apologize to all and sundry if they were considering a little social A&S time this Friday out in Elgin.  Something personal has come and I won't be able to host this month.

      Jadwiga Vladescu
      Tapestry Chick

      --
      THL Umm Iskander Mihri (formerly Mihri Deniz Yetim)
      Protege to His Grace, Duke Dagan du Darregonne