Fwd: [elvavtiden] A&S/Project Night and Potluck, 10/4/2013, 6:30 pm

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      This Friday is project night!  Let me know if you can make it!

      Jadwiga

      Date: Friday October 4, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Rotating
      Notes: Bring a project and a dish to pass. This is our monthly potluck, held at rotating locations. We will post the location the week of the potluck, so stay tuned. Questions can be directed to carrot.khan@... (Lady Jadwiga)

      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
      Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy