Dandelion Wine

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      Sain Bainu!

      My book group is discussing Dandelion Wine this week, and I thought, wouldn't it be cool if I could bring some actual dandelion wine?  Any b&v'ers out there with a bottle or two I could obtain or know where it might be commercially available?  When I poked around online I didn't come up with anything local, although I did find this which looks terribly interesting...

      Not to impugn the skill of our local mead-makers, but wow.  Just wow.  Club Mead, anyone?

      Thanks!

      Solgai/Moose

    • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013

        I have seen it available at some Binny’s

        In Service I remain,

        THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH

        Incoming Meadows Herald

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton