Upcoming Business Meeting

  • Steve DesRoches
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      Greetings!
      This is a reminder that the quarterly Ayreton Business Meeting will be taking place on Sunday 9/29, 6PM  at our usual friendly Irish bar, Molly Malones's Pub 7652 Madison St, Forest Park, IL. Amongst the topics to be discussed will be the opening of bids for Carnivale 2014. Parking in the lot beside the bar is  adequate, but at times limited, so come early.
      YIS
      Etienne le Couteau des Roches
      Seneschal