Re: [Ayreton] Sunday Practice

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 15, 2013

      Hi folks,

      If it does get a little wet, we'll meet under the cloisters on the northwest side of the building. See you at 1!

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      On Sep 12, 2013 6:36 PM, "susan mickelson" <mickel14@...> wrote:

      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      Sunday should be a beautiful 70 degrees and lets hope the rain holds off. We have a bunch of new people, it would be great if we had some more experienced fighters to work with them.

      In service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8, 2015
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna