Sunday Practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 12, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      Sunday should be a beautiful 70 degrees, so lets just hope the rain holds off.  We have had a lot of new people coming to practice, so it would be great if we had some more experienced fighters to work with them.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna