Ayreton Carnivale Lost&Found

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
      The following items were found after all the cleanup was done:

      A green corduroy hood with a black bottom half and grey liner.
      A green corduroy hat (same fabric as above) with a black wide corduroy liner.
      A green Texas Tech modern windbreaker jacket.
      Black felt brimless hat with fabric "tails".
      Blue (denim or twill) shirt with very colorful trim.
      A big blue mug monogrammed "Barony of Sternfeld Rapier Combat"
      Pewter mug with a clear bottom....  (yeah, not much more detail than that)
      Long, brown, thick wool (?) stockings.
      Small 6" round wooden bown (light colored stain)
      A teal square piece of cloth..  (napkin?  Found with the above bowl.)

      I will post pictures of the items tomorrow, since I left my phone's cable at work.  I will keep in contact with Captain Liam (who works at the school) to see if anything else turns up.  If any of these are yours, contact me and we'll arrange getting them to you.  I will be at most Grey Gargoyles (Sundays) and Thieves of Hearts (Tuesdays) fighter practices in the Chicago area, as well as probably going to the following events:  Rivenstar's Three Saints and a Reindeer (apr 14), Grey Hope's Chaos Caravan (may 5), Ravenslake's Border Skirmish (June 22-24).

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • ladyscribe07
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
        teal napkin is mine also.

        thank,

        eleanor ravenild

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Tedesco da Venezia" <tedesco@...>
        wrote:

        > The following items were found after all the cleanup was done:
        >
        > A green corduroy hood with a black bottom half and grey liner.
        > A green corduroy hat (same fabric as above) with a black wide
        corduroy
        > liner.
        > A green Texas Tech modern windbreaker jacket.
        > Black felt brimless hat with fabric "tails".
        > Blue (denim or twill) shirt with very colorful trim.
        > A big blue mug monogrammed "Barony of Sternfeld Rapier Combat"
        > Pewter mug with a clear bottom.... (yeah, not much more detail
        than that)
        > Long, brown, thick wool (?) stockings.
        > Small 6" round wooden bown (light colored stain)
        > A teal square piece of cloth.. (napkin? Found with the above
        bowl.)

        > I will post pictures of the items tomorrow, since I left my phone's
        cable at
        > work. I will keep in contact with Captain Liam (who works at the
        school) to
        > see if anything else turns up. If any of these are yours, contact
        me and
        > we'll arrange getting them to you. I will be at most Grey Gargoyles
        > (Sundays) and Thieves of Hearts (Tuesdays) fighter practices in the
        Chicago
        > area, as well as probably going to the following events:
        Rivenstar's Three
        > Saints and a Reindeer (apr 14), Grey Hope's Chaos Caravan (may 5),
        > Ravenslake's Border Skirmish (June 22-24).
        >
        > ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      • Tedesco da Venezia
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
          Pictures of these items are up at http://ayreton.org/

          ~Tedesco~

        • suzanearley@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
            I also found a pewter mug with glass base in the kitchen.

            Ghita

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
              Good Citizens--

              There was also a spiffy new gorget found.  We have it, as we thought we knew who it belonged to.  However, we do not.  So, if anyone is missing a spiffy gorget, please contact me off list.

              The former Lady Mayor,
[...]

              always stay connected to friends.
            • elenofbirchbrae
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 8, 2007
                Will you be at Border Skirmish? The :
                Pewter mug with a clear bottom.... (yeah, not much more
                detail than that)
                Is mine. LOL. YIS, Elen of Birchbrae