Project night

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 6:07 PM
      Hello all,

      That time again - project night at Jadwiga's house this Friday!

      732 St John st in Elgin.

      I'll think about what to put into the crock pot and if you've something to share, bring it along.  Festivities start about six and go to ten.  I have an extra long dinning room table now, so if something needs a long layout, we've got the room.

      As always, I'm available for any embroidery questions.  If there's a stitch you want to learn, let me know now to make sure I actually know it. ;)

      Jadwiga