request for youth marshal info

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      I have recieved an email from a father asking how his 12 year old son can get involved in SCA fighting.  Is there a youth marshal in the area who would be willing to come to a Sunday practice (or a few) and work with him, or an email address where I can put the father in touch with a marshal directly?

      in service to the dream
      -Susanna the Short
    • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013

        I do believe that Mistress Acelina is a warranted youth marshal.

        Acelina, You listening out there? Know anyone else in the area who could help out?

        In Service I remain

        THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton