MKAOD

  • Jenna A K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      Hey All,

      Hope you are as excited for MKAOD as I am. Classes look excellent and there is breakfast available for Saturday morning as well as lunch. Here is the lunch menu for Saturday. This is a fundraiser for Master Hal who was involved in a hit and run a few months ago.
      Meal 1 is
      A hamburger, chips, drink, and home made rice Krispy treat

      Meal 2
      Polish, chips, drink, and a home made rice Krispy treat.

      Meal 3
      Smoked sausage, chips, a drink, home made rice Krispy treat

      Meal 4
      Hard boiled egg, cheese slice, dinner roll, chips, a drink, home made rice Krispy treat.

      This is a fundraiser for Master Hal. All meals will be $5.00
      Lunch will be served from 12-2. Thank you very much for your support

      Also Friday night there will be a slight social gathering to just chill and trade stories from Pennsic. Just something thrown together, come fine me, I am sure I will be soaking my feet and sipping some wine early! If you would like to participate please bring a tub to soak your feet, a bottle of wine to share, and great stories of war! Cant wait to see you all this weekend!

      PS Hopefully the new site being SOUTH OF CHICAGO will draw friends from far to come and join us.

      Miss you all!

      Kisses
      Keiley/Jenna