Re: [Ayreton] Thieves practice

  • Rapieranton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20 4:04 PM
      Community Park West. We'll meet by the basketball court and skate park because the lights there will be on at night.  Plenty of parking, access to bathrooms until 11pm

      The official address is 1001 Zenith Drive, Glenview, IL 60025.  Enter the park from the Milwaukee Ave and Zenith Drive intersection, and turn left when you come to the AON/Apt parking lot.  Follow the signs to the basketball court/skate park, which will be on the left side of the road.

      Map to exactly where we will be.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 20, 2013, at 1:14 PM, "dragonsayer84" <dragonsayer84@...> wrote:

      Is there fencing practice to be found tonight? If so, at which location is it being held?

      Saraswati mân.Ikkam