Re: [Ayreton] Thieves practice

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
      Tonight (Tuesday) practice will be at Community Park West, the same place we were at last week.  We'll meet at 6:30pm by the basketball court and skate park because the lights there will be on at night.  Plenty of parking, access to bathrooms until 11pm.

      The official address is 1001 Zenith Drive, Glenview, IL 60025.  Enter the park from the Milwaukee Ave and Zenith Drive intersection, and turn left when you come to the AON/Apt parking lot.  Follow the signs to the basketball court/skate park, which will be on the left side of the road.

      Map to exactly where we will be.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:14 PM, dragonsayer84 <dragonsayer84@...> wrote:
      Is there fencing practice to be found tonight?  If so, at which location is it being held?

      Saraswati mân.Ikkam

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional