Latest edition of the Zephyr

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
    Good Evening Friends,

    Please find attached the latest edition of the Zephyr. As always, your submissions and comments are welcome.

    All the best,

    Sarafina

    --
    Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
  • Sonia
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013

      Hi Sarafina,

      I just wanted to let you know that my husband’s mother passed away a few months back. We are cleaning out their house and moving to theirs too.  I have been busy.  I do intend to come to some events when things finally settle down.

      Sonia Rohowsky.

      Image removed by sender.