Latest edition of the Zephyr

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2013
    Good Evening Friends,

    Please find attached the latest edition of the Zephyr. As always, your submissions and comments are welcome.

    All the best,

    Sarafina

    --
    Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
  • Sonia
    Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2013

      Hi Sarafina,

      I just wanted to let you know that my husband’s mother passed away a few months back. We are cleaning out their house and moving to theirs too.  I have been busy.  I do intend to come to some events when things finally settle down.

      Sonia Rohowsky.

      Image removed by sender.

    • Chronicler Ayreton
      Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2016
      Good evening all,

      I am uploading the June 2016 edition of the Zephyr.  Please let me know if there are any questions or if anyone wishes a hard copy.

      Hillary

      This email is a communication from the Barony of Ayreton, a part of the Midlands region of the Middle Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
      If you believe you have received this in error, Please notify the administrator at admin@...
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14, 2016
        The latest issue of the Zephyr, is now available online at...

        Yours in Service,

        Lord Dunstan Bramblette
        Webminister
        Barony of Ayreton

        Ventus Urbs petras

        On Monday, June 13, 2016 10:26 PM, "Chronicler Ayreton chronicler@... [Ayreton]" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Chronicler Ayreton chronicler@... [Ayreton] included below]
        Good evening all,

        I am uploading the June 2016 edition of the Zephyr.  Please let me know if there are any questions or if anyone wishes a hard copy.

        Hillary

        This email is a communication from the Barony of Ayreton, a part of the Midlands region of the Middle Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
        If you believe you have received this in error, Please notify the administrator at admin@...

      • Jeffnaggie
        Message 5 of 5 , Jun 14, 2016
          Thank you