MKAOD: Troll Help Wanted

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Greetings all,

      Volunteers are needed to assist at Troll for MKAOD. No experience needed, and I'll do my best to schedule you around any classes you may wish to teach or attend.
      Troll is open noon-10pm on Friday and 8am-2pm on Saturday. Even an hour of your time would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      ~Marie
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."