Re: [Ayreton] Baroness Wars I

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
      Baroness Wars I? So there will be more?

      AElfred

      Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Terry <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Aug 8, 2013 09:54 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Baroness Wars I

      Greetings Ayreton,

           I write this missive with a heavy heart.  In just over two weeks your own
      fair Baroness Nadezda will face the forces of tyranny upon a southern field of
      battle.  Her honor has been questioned and her very name has been besmirched by
      the other baronesses of the Midlands.  Those same baronesses are rallying their
      forces be they armored, rapier, or archer, to force Nadezda to become their
      puppet!  Even if I was not the Baron I could not stand idly by and let such a
      travesty happen unanswered.  I shall go south and stand with Nadezda against
      these armies, no matter how vast they be.
          I ask you, good Citizens of Ayreton, will you stand by and let your Baroness
      become a figured head for these power mad Baronesses?  If you are of a like mind
      with me, you will venture to the fields of St Ethyl on the 24th of August and
      let these vile forces know that Ayreton and its Baroness will not be bullied!

      In service and with hope,
      Captain Henry of Exeter
      Baron Ayreton

      PS the above is all in good natured fun.  Yes, the other baronies of the
      Midlands are going to unite to face us upon the field of battle but all with
      smiles on our faces and good times on our minds.

      "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
          Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Nadezda
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
        The current theory is that it may rotate through various Midlands groups. And for the record, there was at least one Baroness wars a long time ago but the group that did it lays no further claim on the name. Epona checked.
[...]

        Notices, send a request to .
        Yahoo! Groups Links