Classes at Foxhunt

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 8:44 AM
      Greetings to the Midland!

      The Canton of Foxvale is excited to hold Foxhunt IX - Foxhunt IX - Mongol Naadam on Saturday, August 7, 2013.

      What would make this more exciting would be lots of cool classes.  We will joyfully accept classes with a Mongolian theme, but are also joyfully accepting classes to fill any and other A and S tracks as well.

      Anyone interested in teaching please contact me at Jeffnaggie@... with your name, your class title, and a short description of your class.

      Thank you !

      Seneschals feel free to pass this on.

      Hillary of Langeforde
      Class Coordinator - Foxhunt IX
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 8:48 AM

        I believe my dear and lovely friend meant to say September 7th.