Fwd: [Bronze_Ring] MKAOD Call for Classes the Second

  • AlexdeSet@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      From: Cecil <cecilxx@...>
      To: BandoftheBlackTigers <BandoftheBlackTigers@yahoogroups.com>; mkmof <mkmof@yahoogroups.com>; Bronze_Ring@yahoogroups.com <bronze_ring@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 2:05 pm
      Subject: [Bronze_Ring] MKAOD Call for Classes the Second

      Greetings,

      I am the class coordinator for MKAOD this year.

      We need more people to teach rapier combat classes this year.

      So if you are interested in teaching a class, send me a message. The email should include the name of the class, what level of class (beginner, intermediate, advanced), and how long the class will be.

      Teaching slots are 1 hour and can be consecutive if you want to teach a 2-4 hour long class.

      If you have a write up ( a short synopsis) i can take that as well.

      We are going to have a 2 hour block set aside for one on one instruction in the afternoon.

      MKAOD Dates: August 30 - September 1, 2013

      This year's site looks great - come for the weekend!

      Best regards,

      Warder Cecil