Baroness Wars

  • Diane Dover
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Is there anyone was wanting to go to Baroness Wars in Swordcliff, August 24th, but perhaps doesn't have a vehicle or wants to save some gas money??
      I  have more space in my hybrid vehicle than I can use  and would be more than happy to share space with someone else in exchange for a bit of gas money. I would love to have a travel companion, should anyone be interested.

      YIS,
      Saraswati mân.Ikkam