Baroness Wars

  • Diane Dover
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
      Is there anyone was wanting to go to Baroness Wars in Swordcliff, August 24th, but perhaps doesn't have a vehicle or wants to save some gas money??
      I  have more space in my hybrid vehicle than I can use  and would be more than happy to share space with someone else in exchange for a bit of gas money. I would love to have a travel companion, should anyone be interested.

      YIS,
      Saraswati mân.Ikkam

    • Alexander Adelbrecht
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19

        Greetings friends,

        I am planning to day trip Baroness Wars next weekend and would like to know if any others are planning to go and might be looking for ride buddies or a ride.
        Sharing gas expenses.

        If you are a fit either of these descriptions, please let me know.

        In Service,

        THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, CDH, APF
        Sent from my Mobile Scriptorium by Lady Anna von Droid

      • Alexander Adelbrecht

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20

            Just an update that at this time I have 2 potential riders for the event.

            Thank you to everyone who responded, I will update on Monday if either of the riders are unable to attend to reopen the seats.

            In Service I remain,

            Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, C.D.H., A.P.F.

            petite et accipietis - John 16:22

            Gregory ‘Ash’ Miller

            773-712-8728 (Best hours to reach me are 5pm-10pm CST)