Re: [Ayreton] Anyone going to pennsic and not leave yet?

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      Be nice, you.

      On Jul 27, 2013, at 9:53 PM, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

      No fencing for you little boy.

      Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

      -----Original Message-----
      From: James Klock <jamey@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 05:18 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Anyone going to pennsic and not leave yet?

      If anyone is heading to pennsic in the next few days, and has room for a few
      things I forgot, I'd be much obliged to talk to you...
      ...because, ummm, I forgot my swords...
       Christian Fournier
      "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
      Yahoo! Groups Links
      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional
      <*> To change settings online go to: