Anyone going to pennsic and not leave yet?

  • James Klock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      If anyone is heading to pennsic in the next few days, and has room for a few things I forgot, I'd be much obliged to talk to you...

      ...because, ummm, I forgot my swords...

      Christian Fournier
    • Andrea Dubnick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
        No fencing for you little boy.

        AElfred

        Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

        If anyone is heading to pennsic in the next few days, and has room for a few
        things I forgot, I'd be much obliged to talk to you...

        ...because, ummm, I forgot my swords...

         Christian Fournier

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: