Re: [elvavtiden] A&S/Project Night and Potluck, 8/2/2013, 6:30 pm

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      If anyone has been left behind this War week and is looking for a craft night, Jadwiga's place is open for hosting!  We can order pizza or I can make a crock of chili.  It seem like the weather will almost support autumn food stuffs. ;)

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick

      On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM, <elvavtiden@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: elvavtiden Yahoo! Group

      Title: A&S/Project Night and Potluck

      Date: Friday August 2, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Rotating
      Notes: Bring a project and a dish to pass. This is our monthly potluck, held at rotating locations. We will post the location the week of the potluck, so stay tuned. Questions can be directed to carrot.khan@... (Lady Jadwiga)

      Edit reminder options