Concert at Pennsic

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      Just wanted to let all my friends know that I will be performing a solo concert of historical songs (largely Elizabethan ballads) in the Performing Arts Tent at 5:30pm on Friday, 7/26. There will definitely be some new songs you have not heard me perform before now (that no one has heard me perform yet LOL). There will also be a few original songs I have written.

      I am also performing in the Bardic Expo and in the Performance section of the A&S Display.

      Please join me in celebrating early music--I would love to have my friends there with me as I explore new bardic venues!

      Lady Margrett Norwoode