What do to with unwanted Pennsic leftovers

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Sain Bainu -

      I lifted this from a message that got posted to the Moritu Facebook page -

      Forwarding, good to know for Pennsic stuff that will not come home with you, even tents and blankets!!!

      PALADIN'S PANTRY FOOD DRIVE!
      Have you ever found yourself with more to pack at the end of Pennsic
      then you did when you set out from home, only to find that your
      vehicle seems to have shrunk? Is your kitchen area full of boxes of
      cereal, pasta, jars of peanut butter, and jugs of bottled water you
      can't remember buying?

      Never fear! The annual Paladin's Pantry Food Drive is here to help by
      conveying your camp's extra food and drink to local food banks. Just
      drop any unopened foodstuffs or beverages (no alcohol, please) at the
      Lusty Wench Tavern (E17) or call or text to :304-283-5640 to schedule
      a pick up, and one of our faithful minions will come by your camp to
      collect your largesse.

      In addition, this year the program will be collecting used tents,
      sleeping bags, cots, rain gear, and other camping sundries (especially
      those in child sizes), which will serve no one in a dumpster, to
      benefit the homeless.

      Exercise your charity, and help members of the community that has made
      us so welcome over the years!

      Please direct any questions or requests for donation pick-ups to
      Morien MacBain, (304) 283-5640.

      With sincerest thanks to the gentles of The BMDL, The Lusty Wench
      Tavern, and the White Company