Calling All Angels!

  • Jennie Tyderek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hello Ayreton!!
      As you know, Pennsic is nearly here and the Ayreton Angels are gearing up for another great year on the battlefield supporting both the Heavy and Rapier fighters.  As always we will be taking over a small corner in the back of the midlands tent on the main battlefield and providing fighter support to any who need it.
      We are currently looking for volunteers.  If you have a few minutes free, please stop by and give us a hand.  We have something for everyone to do - you don't need to be particularly physically fit or even understand fighting.
      We will be supporting the following battles:
      Sunday:        Rapier Field Battle from 1:00 - 2:00
      Monday:       Heavy Field Battle from 10:00 - 12:00
      Tuesday:       None
      Wednesday:  None
      Thursday:      Heavy Tower Battle from 10:00 - 12:30
                            Rapier Bridge Battle from 1:00 - 2:00
      Friday:          Armored Bridge Battle from 11:00 - 12:30
      As I'm sure you all know, these battles don't necessarily follow the schedule, so we will likely be on the field before and after the times stated above.
      Please everyone have a safe and HYDRATED Pennsic.
      Jane, Anne and Liam