Fwd: [Foxvale] *Dance Practice, Wed. May 22*

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      Teleri <allegrezza@...> wrote:
      From: Teleri <allegrezza@...>
      To: grey-gargoyles@yahoogroups.com, SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com
      CC: foxvale@..., grey-gargoyles@...,
      ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com, rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com,
      tgs@..., vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com,
      Subject: [Foxvale] *Dance Practice, Wed. May 22*
      Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:38:20 -0500

      Please come join us Wednesday, May 17, 2006 for another weekly Renaissance Dance Practice; everyone is welcome. We have been having great sessions learning a variety of dances and styles, adding fancy ornamentation, and spinning through hays until we all are dizzy.

      The new Gargoyles band-in-a-box is working great. Thanks Ryan and everybody!

      Schedule: 7 to 9 pm

      Location: University of Chicago Campus, Burton-Judson dormitory, 1005 E. 60th Street.

      If you have problems finding or getting in the dorm, call Caitlin on her cell (510) 520-0969, and she'll help you out.

      Since the current location is a dorm, remember that we need to respect the University policies. So far, we haven't had any trouble working with them. If you would like to come to dance, please do the following:

      ** Send your mundane name to ctulloch AT uchicago DOT edu (Caitlin) for the member list.

      ** Bring a picture ID with you.

      Check in with the people at the front desk, and tell them you are with the dance group. We are keeping the list of names for the whole semester, so you can come to any practice. Send us your name even if you just think you might come (you are not obligated to come, but it's FUN!!). One of our student hosts should be at the front desk to direct you to the proper room, or call Caitlin.

      Other details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,