Pennsic and Opening Ceremonies

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013

      Greetings,

          Pennsic Opening Cermonies will be held on Saturday EVENING this year.  We welcome any and all Ayreton Citizens and freinds who wish to walk with us from Midrealm Royal.  The  time for this gathering is still being finalized but it will be July 27th, approximately 7 or 8pm.  To keep from over populating Midrealm Royal all baronies are asked to gather outside on the road with only the Baron and Baroness plus one other to be inside the royal encampment.  Then as the procession begins, each group can fall in right behind thier Baron and Baroness.

         We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible for this.  Waer blue and green if you have it!

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton