Pensic Transportation

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 12:37 PM
      Hello,
      Orion and I am heading to pensic and I was wondering if anyone  who was driving is looking for someone to share the gas expense with and if needed help with the driving. I do have a  way to get there, but id be  making it a  really tight pack for them so I thought id see if there was another option that would work out better all around.
      --Kiyohara