Tuesday practice today (July 9) cancelled

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Since the weather this afternoon/evening is looking dismal, and we do not yet have an indoor practice site, we are cancelling tonight's practice.

      I encourage everyone (including fencers) to come to the Wednesday evening practice at the Congregational Church in Jefferson Park at 7:30pm:

      5320 W. Giddings, Chicago IL 60630

      Please pay attention to the street parking signs-- some are permit, although usually only on one side of the street.  If you cannot find street parking, you may drop your stuff off at the front door of the church and park in the Hoyne Savings Bank parking lot on the southeast corner of Milwaukee Ave and Giddings St.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~