June 30th - Meeting Minutes Part Deux

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      Posted on behalf of Etienne.
      ----------

      Greetings Ayretonians
      Here are the minutes of our last business meeting Part Two

      OLD BUSINESS
      Baroness Wars: Each Barony will take a part in running the event. Each Barony will contribute $200; this was voted on and approved. Theme is a war between Ayreton and the remaining Baronies in the Midlands. Ayreton will provide Marshalls for Heavy, Rapier and Archery. Baron Henry has staff ready to serve. He asks that ALL heavy fighters be in attendance. Shattered Crystal will run A&S. We will suggest that the contest be a "bean count". Illiton will provide volunteers for various staff positions.

      Carnival Recap: 130 gentles on site. Profit is $171.04. The event ran well with all of the last minute changes and was left in good condition. They will have us back.

      Coronation recap: Amazing time! 318 gentles on site. Profit $2803.33 will be split evenly with the Kingdom. Site was left in good condition, they will have us back.

      Refund Check From SCA: Full settlement refund check was for $907.52. Vote was held to send $450.00 back to Kingdom, motion carried.

      Officer's reports on next post to follow
      YIS
      Etienne le Couteau des Roches
      Seneschal

      --