old style desk Very OT

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      any one looking for a nice desk?
      I am getting a different desk from e-bay.
      The one I have to let go of is a nice basic
      office-style desk-could use new hardware,
      but is in pretty decent shape. has a lot of
      storage space=it's your basic two large drawers
      on each side, kneehole, heavyish desk.
      If anyone is interested, you pick up ( I do not
      have a vehicle) I can possibly supply muscle
      to get in in to your vehicle( if it is picked up
      on a W, Thu,Friday, or the weekend ( my neighbor
      works second shift M-T)

      any interest-call my cell phone, ardena/ Amy
      (773)682-9223

      "When You are Having an Attack of Life,
      don't Beat yourself Up! " Amy Woolard