Ayreton Faire Photos

  • April
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      Greetings People of Ayreton,
      This Northshielder enjoyed a wonderful Saturday learning and
      participating in the Ayreton Faire, and I wish to share my pictures
      with the people of Ayreton. I placed the pictures in the Ayreton
      group photos section. Feel free to copy them for your own enjoyment.
      If for some reason you are unable to view the photos or are unable to
      copy a photo that you wish to have, please contact me or my
      sweetheart, Ian the Green (mystborne@...).
      In foolishness,
      Lady Hroswitha von Lippe