Tuesday Practice (July 2)

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      Since we're still trying to secure a permanent site for Tuesday practice, we're going to try a few alternatives in case we need to hold practice elsewhere.  (Buildings closed for holidays, semester break, etc)

      This week practice will be at Dee Park in Des Plaines, on the corner of Emerson St and Dee Rd. This is conveniently right off I-294 between Dempster and Golf:

      We'll meet at 6:30pm in the parking lot on the north side of the park off Emerson St. and figure out where we're going to fight.  This park has bright lights for the baseball fields and publicly accessible restrooms that are open until at least 8pm.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        Any chance we can get indoor space there for later in the year?

        Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
          Yes.  Or at least, that's why we're scouting them.

          ~Tedesco da Venezia~

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
            Awesome.