Demo is ON, even with rain.

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 27, 2013
      Today's rain will not affect the demo. They have an indoor site!

      Fern

      Date: Thursday, June 27.
      Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
      Location: North Park Village (a park in Chicago), 5803 N. Pulaski St, Chicago.
      Directions ( approx): I-94, go east on Peterson, turn south on Pulaski and enter the park about 1/2 mile.

      Note from Camp Director:

      "that sound wonderful!

      I am the director and contact person.   Shar wyatt  Cell phone 708-341-5121

      once in north park, the parking is the first right turn you can make once inside north park  we will be right there.  OH  now if you want to get dressed and such  you may want to park in the recycling center lot  it is the first left turn you cam make inside north park
      we have 7-9 slotted as the time frame and you are welcome to join us for dinner at 6 if you would like.
      in the event of bad weather we do have inside the admin center there is  large room.  the time at the end is flexible.   we will have a snack for the kids and that could be a talk and question time if you like.  thank you so much for your work it is greatly appreciated.
      I carry my cell phone all the time so if you need me that is the best time to reach me.  I will be checking e-mail also if I have missed something.

      Shar"
    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2, 2015
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna