Re: [Ayreton] Demo/ Fighting practice Thurs June 27. Cub Scout camp!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 25, 2013

      Dear Gianetta, Fenris, Ack-Ack and Gintaras,

      Thank so much for your enthusiastic responses! This is going to be a whopping great demo!

      Plenty of fighters, and even the Pippins! 7pm is fine for arrival, especially since you won't need to be arming up.  Gianetta, do you think you can actually teach them a song? Cub Scouts probably like to sing. Maybe Summer is Acumin In as a round?

      Gintaras, I appreciate your response, even if you can't make it this time. There will certainly be other demos, and it's always great to meet you on the field!

      Below is the most recent email I have from the Camp Director. She's already happy, and she will be even more thrilled when she hears about tonight's volunteers!

      Many thanks! Tell me if you need more details. As usual, this will be a work in progress. We will figure our the exact details of the fighting/ music/ talking as we go along.

      See you Thursday!

      Fern

      ***********

      that sound wonderful

      I am the director and contact person.   Shar wyatt  Cell phone 708-341-5121

      once in north park, the parking is the first right turn you can make once inside north park  we will be right there.  OH  now if you want to get dressed and such  you may want to park in the recycling center lot  it is the first left turn you cam make inside north park

      we have 7-9 slotted as the time frame and you are welcome to join us for dinner at 6 if you would like.

      in the event of bad weather we do have inside the admin center there is  large room.  the time at the end is flexible.   we will have a snack for the kids and that could be a talk and question time if you like.  thank you so much for your work it is greatly appreciated.

      I carry my cell phone all the time so if you need me that is the best time to reach me.  I will be checking e-mail also if I have missed something

      shar

      *********************************

      Date: Thursday, June 27.
      Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
      Location: North Park Village (a park in Chicago), 5803 N. Pulaski St, Chicago.
      Directions ( approx): I-94, go east on Peterson, turn south on Pulaski and enter the park about 1/2 mile.

      Can anyone help me with this demo? I'd like to help out the Cub Scouts, but I can't do it alone!

      They anticipate 200 Cub Scouts!

      Thanks so much for your assistance!

      yours,

      Fern

      From: David Valenta <dvalenta@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 10:26 AM

      I'll be there also. Banners in tow. Maybe some books the boys would like to see also.

      Guy

      From: g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 12:12 AM

      5803 n Pulaski...?

      Ill be there.

      Kith

      From: Scribesquire@... <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 23, 2013, 7:20 PM

      Dear Fern,

      I believe I will be able to help.

      In Service,
      Henry

      Date: Thursday, June 27.
      Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm

      --
      Doug
    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna