Re: A midrealm marshal's family seeking Ayreton groups

  • Susan Mickelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      They live just down the street from me and I am meeting them tonight. I will be happy to introduce them to people and encourage them to go to archery practice tomorrow.

      -Susanna the Short

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 25, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Marie Cowan <marieann72@...> wrote:

      Hello and greetings,

      I hope everyone is well. Gaelen (Kevin Kern) is our Midrealm Archery Marshal of the Field in Ohio. Per his below email, his daughters and their family live here, in Midlothian, and would like to join the fighters and other groups in our Barony.

      As I previously mentioned, Kevin, I will not be at fighter practice to meet them but please pass on my contact information to them if they wish to meet up another time. I am happy to help them, if they want/need it even if it is simply showing them some places in the Chicago area.

      Everyone I have included on the email, so far, are wonderful people in our Barony. There are many. Many will know contact info for others with whom your family can connect.

      When they want to join the archers for practices - Lukas, Dougale, and Aethelwulf are all great contacts, among others.  Lukas is our Barony's archery marshal.

      If they haven't already, please let your daughters know they can join the Ayreton yahoo group for email feeds and any questions/requests they need to send group wide.

      Barony web site - http://midrealm.org/ayreton/

      Barony Facebook - search for The Barony of Ayreton

      Lady Emma Reuschell
      (Marie)

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Marie Cowan <marieann72@...>
      Date: June 24, 2013 11:50:09 PM CDT
      To: Taslen <taslen2000@...>
      Cc: Merril Miller <Nadezda_z@...>, "scribesquire@..." <scribesquire@...>, "ostwestly@..." <ostwestly@...>
      Subject: A midrealm marshal's family seeking Ayreton groups

      Hi Kevin (Gaelen),

      If it is alight with you and your daughters, I am reaching out to the Ayreton members who may be attending Wednesday fighter practices. Hopefully one of them can help us connect your family with contacts at practice.

      Terry Doner, aka Capt Henry of Exeter, is our Baron.

      Merril Miller, aka THL Nadezda ze Zastril, is our Baroness.

      Thomas Scrip, aka Aethelwulf of Dover. Merril's husband.

      All three were at BWTA.

      Jeff Berger, Lord Gareth Ostwestly, our Knights Marshal.

      Hello all, Gaelen is our Midrealm Archery Marshal in Ohio. Per his message below, his family lives here, in Midlothian, and would like to join groups in our Barony.

      Should they email or call anyone directly about practice?

      Thank you,

      Emma Reuschell
      Marie

      On Jun 24, 2013, at 10:17 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Evening or morning as the case may be.

      My two daughters are planning on attending a fight practice/ armors meeting to mmorow night in Ayreton they live in Midlotian they are Jennifer Kurtz Bradly and Jamie Kurtz. Jenny's husband Michael might also be there they all spent 2 days here last month learning to shoot and want to get active in the SCA. If you or anyone you know and trust is going to be there can you show them around both have some SA experience. Thanks Marie!!

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Kevin Kern