Re: [Ayreton] Demo/ Fighting practice Thurs June 27. Cub Scout camp!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 24, 2013
      Dear Henry,

      Thanks so much! If you can be there with me, then I'm confident that we can handle all 200 Cub Scouts! I will confirm the demo with the contact person. Thanks again! Can you bring one/some of the Ayreton banners for this demo? The camp staff can help us.

      At Gargoyles practice yesterday, the Clovenshield people said they were interested. They will check on their availability. The more, the merrier!

      Many thanks!

      Fern

      Date: Thursday, June 27.
      Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
      Location: North Park Village (a park in Chicago), 5803 N. Pulaski St, Chicago.
      Directions ( approx): I-94, go east on Peterson, turn south on Pulaski and enter the park about 1/2 mile.

      Can anyone help me with this demo? I'd like to help out the Cub Scouts, but I can't do it alone!

      They anticipate 200 Cub Scouts!

      Thanks so much for your assistance!

      yours,

      Fern

    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna