Re: [Ayreton] Sunday practice

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 21, 2013
      Thanks, Susanna!

      I am planning to attend this Sunday!

      See you soon!

      Fern

      --- On Fri, 6/21/13, Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...> wrote:

      From: Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday practice
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 21, 2013, 11:11 AM

      We do not have a room for Sunday but the weather should be clear and sunny. Drink lots of water before you come and consider it pennsic training.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna