Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Elections & Moot June 30th

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2013
      Oops! Thats what I get for replying from the Driod... Then again, I do think our Zephy is pretty hot, so maybe it is worth lusting over.

      On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      "Lusted in the Zephy"  Ohhh  Myyy.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2013
        I will be driving home from Minneapolis that day...I overlooked the fact that it was Baronial Moot day when I made the plans to visit my sister.  I'm a bad deputy officer...

        I might be able to show up really late...how long do we think this shindig will last?

        Solgai