Re: [Ayreton] To the warm and welcoming area of Ayreton

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hi Lady Aldyet,

      Glad you're here!  Where do you live?

      Arrienne - Tree Girt Sea (North side of Chicago area group)
      - although I travel daily from Vanished Wood to TGS.

      Here are some SCA events coming up that are reasonably near by.

      Three Saints and a Reindeer is an SCA event that is less than 3 hours away (Layfeyette, IN) on April 14th,

      War Faire 2 is even closer (about an hour, I'm guessing - Rockford, IL) on April 21

      Chaos Charavan is just south of Chicago (into IN) on May 5th

      Ragnarok Rampage is about an hour west on June 2

      and Border Skirmish is about an hour north (Ravenslake) on June 23rd.

      For more information on these events, you can check the Midrealm website - www.midrealm.org.