Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Elections & Moot June 30th

  • Marie Cowan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20 7:03 AM
      Hello,

      Who are the nominees for each position? Is there a list for the voting populace?

      Enjoy the coming summer solstice.

      Best regards,

      Lady Emma Reuschell
      (Marie)
      Simply an archer

      On Jun 20, 2013, at 8:13 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      Greetings to the populace of the Barony of Ayreton.

      As published in the Zephy, the next Baronial Moot ( and Baronial
      Elections) will be held on June 30th at 1pm

      Maestra Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal's House
      272 longacres Lane, Palatine, IL
      1 PM

      Besides the Moot & Baronial Elections, there will also be an SCA
      themed bazarr where you can exchange, barter, or trade your old garb,
      camping supplies, fabric, arts & crafts, for other SCA themed items.

      For those wanting to see what others are bringing to the bazarr, check
      out the event page attached to the Barony of Ayreton's Facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/events/148256258699830/

      For the potluck- please bring a dish to share according to your
      MUNDANE last name:
      A-D - Appetizers & Finger Foods
      E-H - Snacks, Chips, or Breads
      I-L - Salads
      M-P - Caserole or main course
      Q-T - Desserts
      U-Z - Non-Alocholic Drinks
      Existing Officers- Paper Products, utensils, ext.

      Any questions concerning the Moot or Elections please contact myself
      or Their Excellencies.
      Any questions concerning the SCA Bazarr, please contact Maestra
      Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com

    • Verena Entenwirt

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20 9:26 AM
          "Lusted in the Zephy"  Ohhh  Myyy.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 20 9:29 AM
            Oops! Thats what I get for replying from the Driod... Then again, I do think our Zephy is pretty hot, so maybe it is worth lusting over.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 20 8:01 PM
              I will be driving home from Minneapolis that day...I overlooked the fact that it was Baronial Moot day when I made the plans to visit my sister.  I'm a bad deputy officer...

              I might be able to show up really late...how long do we think this shindig will last?

              Solgai