Re: [Ayreton] Update on Master Hal

  • Katherine Bercaw-Hartl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
      Omg. Tell them I wish them luck and I'm soory. I thought of them (and you and PJ) the last couple days in Venice.

      Hugs
      Kate
    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
        Quick update - Hal is in surgery now and expected to get out around noon.  Send good thoughts!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013

          Hal's surgery went well. He is recovering nicely. Please keep him in your thoughts.

          Matilda/Grace

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android