Sunday Practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 13, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      I know Sunday is Father's day, but we will be practicing anyway.  We don't have a room but it looks like the weather will be clear by the afternoon.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna