allo fellow SCA'ers (OFF TOPIC)

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Two (count them two) Casement style window A/C units for sale
      I can do two for $250. or 1 for $100.00. (or best offer) One
      was bought just before last summer, the older one is circa
       three y/o.
      They each have a remote control and are in good condition.
      The complex has installed new windows, and my A/C units
      will be history (for me) if someone local is interested in them.
      You pick up. ( I do not have a vehicle) Location:
      West Rogers Park/West Ridge.
      Now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem.
      Ardena aka, Amy Woolard

      "When You are Having an Attack of Life,
      don't Beat yourself Up! " Amy Woolard