Sunday Practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 7, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      As of right now we do not have a room for practice and there is a chance of thunderstorms.  I'm trying to get us a room and keeping an eye on the weather, so stay tuned for further updates.  I will post if I'm cancelling it.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna