Looking for retainers for Border Skrimsh

  • kristine petroshius
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 7:43 PM
      Good evening to all

      Border Skirmish is in less than three weeks and I am looking for people who are interested in volunteering an hour or two by helping TRM Lucien and Catarina by retaining for them. Please let me know if you'd like to help and what time of day you are able to help. It's a very easy and enjoyable time spent.

      I appreciate it very much

      Yours in service

      Kristiana of Arden

      Sent from my iPhone