no (official) practice on Sunday

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 2:01 PM
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      There is no official practice on Sunday, since no marshal will be available to officiate.  That said, I understand some fighters will be outside Ida Noyes for an unofficial practice, so if you're not travelling for Crown or for the holiday weekend, go out and join them.

      Safe travels to all, and best wishes to our local Crown Tournament participants.

      -Susanna the Short