Sunday Crown Tourney

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      I know this is VERY last moment but...

      Is anyone day-tripping to Crown on Sunday that might have room for a light-traveling bard? I'm in Niles and public transportation on Sundays in the suburbs is wretched, but I can do my best to meet up someplace. I'm in the Harlem/Oakton area.

      --Hilla

      Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!